Competitors' Followers lets you follow the followers of a particular account, may it be a Competitor, an account with similar content as you or just any other account whose followers you think would be interested in following you.
Use this feature to grow your account and gain relevant followers.
Where do I find the Competitors' Followers?
You'll find the Competitors' Followers within the Manage tab on Crowdfire. The Manage tab is situated on the top bar (web app) or the bottom bar (phone app)
How to use:
- Click on Manage on the top bar (web app) or bottom bar (phone app)
- Click on Competitors' Followers
- Click the green button which says Let’s start by adding similar accounts
- Enter the Twitter handle of the account you would like to add and click Add
- Click on Done. You’ll now be able to see all the followers of the account you added.
- You can choose to Follow or Blacklist them. You also have the option of directly tweeting out to these accounts by using the Reply button.