Add your Instagram Business account to Crowdfire
Go to Instagram Accounts section in Crowdfire and click on Connect your account button.
Accept the required Instagram permissions.
Click on Continue with Facebook to connect your Instagram Business account.
Accept the required Facebook permissions.
Then you will see below screen
- Now before proceeding you will need to create a Crowdfire → Instagram Zap for this account on Zapier.
How to create Crowdfire → Instagram Zap for Instagram account on Zapier
Go to Zapier and login to your Zapier account.
Once you are on the template page from Step 2, You will see this screen if you have never connected your Crowdfire account to Zapier.
Click onbutton. It will take you to login page of Crowdfire in your browser if you are not already logged into Crowdfire. Or It will open a new tab and close if automatically and bring you to Step 6.
- If you see Crowdfire Login page, then use one of the login methods that you usually use to Login to your Crowdfire account. It will automatically take you back to your Zapier template page as shown in Step 6.
- You will see this screen if you have already connected your Crowdfire account to Zapier or you followed previous steps.
- Select your Crowdfire account from the Dropdown and Click to go to next Step. If you do not see your Crowdfire account in the Dropdown then Click on and follow Step 4, 5.
- Customize Publish Crowdfire Post to Instagram by selecting the Instagram account you have connected to Crowdfire.
Click on Test Trigger button.
Zapier will show a sample post created by Crowdfire. Simply click Continue.
You will be redirected to the action section of the zap: Publish Photo in Instagram for Business. Clickto go to the next Step.
If you have not connected your Instagram Business Account to Zapier then you will see following screen. Click onand continue with the Facebook authentication process add your Instagram Business Account to Zapier.
Make sure that the correct Instagram for Business account is selected. If not then choose correct from dropdown or you will see a buttonthat will connect the correct Instagram for Business Account to your Zapier account. Then click continue.
Select the Instagram Account and make sure the fields look exactly as shown in the screenshot below:
Click on Continue button and in next step please click SKIP TEST.
Click done editing and Turn on the Zap.
Now go back to the Crowdfire popup screen and click on I have created the Zap for this Instagram account.
- That is it. You are done. Now you can go to Crowdfire and start scheduling your Instagram posts.
- You can only schedule Single Photo posts to Instagram using this method. All other posts i.e. Multi Photo posts or Video posts will be scheduled using the old method.
- You need to above step for every Instagram Business account that you have connected to Crowdfire.
- The free version of Zapier allows you to have up to 5 Zaps and up 100 tasks every month. Think of 5 Instagram accounts and 100 Posts total every month. If you need it for more, you will have to upgrade to one of their paid plans.
- You can also enable direct publishing on already connected Instagram Business Account by just following the How to create Crowdfire → Instagram Zap for Instagram account on Zapier step of the above article.
If you want to turn off the direct post on Instagram using Zapier and Crowdfire then follow the steps mentioned here.