Publish approval flow helps you streamline your approval process seamlessly.
Types of roles in approval process are:
Admin - Account admin can add, edit, approve and reject any post.
Editor - Editor can approve or reject a post.
Limited - Limited user can only add a post to be approved.
How does approval flow work?
There are two types of approval flows:
- Basic approval flow
- Custom approval flow
With basic approval flow, you can assign roles to the team while adding team members and the post will be sent for approval based on these roles.
With custom approval flow, you can add a custom flow where you can assign a specific approver in every step of the approval process.
How to add custom approval flow
1. Go to profiles at the top left and click on add/ view profile.
2. Select the profile or add profile.
3. Add team members and roles.
4. For the existing profiles, all the members will be editors by default. You can edit this.
5. Click on Custom approval flow option.
6. Select the account to assign roles.
7. Add the 1st approver.
8. Add another approval block and add 2nd approver, so on and so forth.
This feature is available on VIP and