When you have a ready list of posts that you want to schedule in advance, then instead of composing each post individually and scheduling it, you can simply use the Bulk Post feature.
With the Bulk Posts feature, you can simply enter all the posts in an excel sheet / google sheets or any other document and then convert it to a .csv format and then upload it. That’s it. (Note: This is important since the feature will work only with a .csv file).
Bulk Post is a feature available to users on the Premium Plan and above.
How do I use it?
- Go to the Bulk Post section on web in the Home section.
- Download a sample .csv file that we have provided for you.
- Replace the dummy content with your own posts OR you can create a new .csv file on your own. (However, we recommend that you download and modify the sample .csv so that the right formatting is maintained.)
- Upload the .csv file
- Select the social media that you want to schedule it on. This feature currently works only for the following:
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Profiles
- Facebook Groups
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- LinkedIn Profiles.
- Click on “Upload and Schedule”
How do I update the .csv file?
You can enter the following fields in the .csv file
- Text (This can be text only or text + url)
- Image URL
- Day/Time of posting (MM/DD/YYYY HH:mm) :
- Make sure that you follow this format strictly
- HH (in caps) indicates that this follows the 24 hr format. So if you want to schedule your post for 2:30 pm on the 10th of April 2018, then it will look something like: 04/10/2018 14:30
I usually use the “Best Time” feature when I compose posts. How do I do that here?
When you prepare the .csv file, you can leave the day/time section blank. In this case, the post will automatically be scheduled for the Best Time. (Note: If you are on a paid plan, you can set your own custom best time for each day. In this case the post will be scheduled for the custom best time that you have set)
What do I do after I upload and schedule the posts
- You can view all the posts that you have scheduled in your “Scheduled” section.
- In case there is a problem in scheduling any of your posts, the posts will be clearly indicated along with the reason for the problem. You can correct the problem and then upload and schedule it once again.
What is the maximum number of posts I can schedule using Bulk Posts?
You can schedule a maximum of 50 posts per social account in one go. So if you want to schedule 100 posts you will need to upload the csv 2 times.
What are the different file formats you support?
Only .csv files
Why can’t I see this on my iOS/Android App?
‘Cos its only available on the web app. You can access it at https://web.crowdfireapp.com/