1. Where can I check my referral earnings?
You can find it in the dashboard here.
2. Will this apply to every referral I get?
Yes! Every user who signs up to Crowdfire using your tracking link is considered your referral. As soon as he becomes a paying subscriber, you start earning a part of his Crowdfire subscription fee!
3. What happens when a user you refer, signs up for our yearly plan?
You get 35% of his 1st yearly subscription fee.
e.g. You referred Alex to Crowdfire and he signed up for our VIP Yearly - US$399.99 plan. You will receive US$140 as your referral bonus as soon as he makes his payment!
4. What happens when a user you refer, signs up for our monthly plan?
You get 35% of his monthly subscription fee, for the first 12 months that he remains a paid subscriber with us.
e.g. You referred John to Crowdfire and he signed up for our VIP Monthly - US$99.99 plan. You will receive US$35 as your referral bonus for every month that he remains a paid subscriber. At the end of 12 months you would have earned a total of US$420 USD as your referral bonus.
5. How can I transfer my referral earnings back to my account?
Login to your dashboard here. We currently only support PayPal as an option to payout your earnings.
Note: Make sure you signed up with the email address that you used in Crowdfire
6. Is there a minimum amount I have to earn before I can request for a payout?
Yes, a minimum of US$50 is required for you to be able to cash out.
7. I signed up but I don’t see any data against me, what do I do?
Make sure you signed up with the email address that you used in Crowdfire. To find out what email address you used in Crowdfire, go to General > Profile in the settings menu
8. I have other questions!
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all your queries :)