Crowdfire Profiles is a feature that lets you create multiple profile dashboards for multiple clients. This makes it super easy to collaborate with internal team members and with clients, while also keeping each of your business separate!
1. How to create a Profile
Here's how you can create a profile -
- Log on to your Crowdfire account
- Tap on the drop down button on the top left with your name on it
- Click on the +New Profile button
- This will open the new Profile box, allowing you to add a Profile name, Profile picture and Profile bio. Click on Next when done
- On the second page, you can add any of the social accounts to this profile that are connected to your Crowdfire account. Click Next when done.
- On the last step, you can enter the email ID of a person to add them as a team member to this profile specifically. They can manage and perform all of the actions that you can.
Note : The team member needs to have a Crowdfire account of their own to be able to manage that particular profile on their own dashboard.
And you're done!
2. How many profiles can I create?
You can currently create upto 10 profiles within each Crowdfire account.
3. How does the team member feature work?
For each profile, you can invite upto any number of team members to help manage each profile for you. These team members will be able to perform all actions you (or the main Crowdfire account holder) can perform, but only for that account. Which means that the team member for Profile A won't see or be able to perform any action for Profile B.
Note : The team members needs to have a Crowdfire account of their own to be able to manage that particular profile within their own dashboard. So that when they're added as a team member for a profile, they'll see the profile within their own Crowdfire account for them to manage.
4. Is this feature available on the free plan?
Currently Profiles is available on all plans- paid and free while this is still in Beta. We advise you to take full advantage of this and give the feature a spin before this becomes a Premium only feature.