Adding the right topics while setting up your Crowdfire account is a very important step. The topics you add help Crowdfire in fetching the right kind of content for you - one that will resonate with your audience and help you in bettering your engagement on social media.
To add/edit the topics on desktop, you can follow the below steps:
- Log in to your account at www.crowdfireapp.com
- Select the gear icon (settings) at the top right of the screen
- Under the Profile section, click on My Topics
- In the dialog box that opens up, type the topic(s) you want to add or select them from the list of topics that are available.
- Click Back and Save
To add/edit then topics on mobile, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to your Crowdfire app and tap on Profile
- Tap on the gear icon and tap on My Topics
- Type the topic(s) you want to add or select them from the list of topics that are available.
- Click Close/Save and your topics will be saved