The hashtag manager feature allows you to create folders of your most used hashtags and use them with a single tap.
How do I use Hashtag manager on Crowdfire?
1. Go to the "Compose" option and tap on the Hashtag icon (#)
2. Select hashtag manager, select the folder, and then tap the "Confirm selection"
3. Your saved hashtags from that particular folder will be pasted in your compose box!
How do I create folders on Hashtag manager?
1. When you're logged into Crowdfire, tap on "Compose"
2. Tap the # icon at the bottom of the Compose pop-up
3. Then tap the Hashtag manager option.
4. Create a folder by tapping on the + icon near the New folder option.
5. Enter a folder name, add your hashtags one by one and choose a color for your folder.
6. Tap on "Save folder"
Plans and pricing?
Hashtag Manager is a Freemium feature.
This means you can create 1 folder on the free plan.
For more folders, you'd have to opt for Plus that allows you to create 2 folders, Premium allows 8, and VIP allows 25.